Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons plain fat-free yogurt or 2 teaspoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup mixed spring baby greens
- 3 ounces lean roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise and horseradish. Spread on toast. Top with greens, roast beef and blue cheese.
- MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- -Tomato, black bean and corn salad with 1 tablespoon Italian dressing.
- -24 Special K crackers.
- -1 large banana.
- (Total Calories: 402).