Makes for a light yet filling lunch, from the Savvy cookbook magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 prawns, boiled with their shells on
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives (optional)
- 4 capers (optional)
- 1 slice of round farmer's bread
- 2 crisp iceberg lettuce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- 1Apply butter on one side of the farmer's bread.
- 2Arrange lettuce on top of the buttered half.
- 3Shell and chop the hard-boiled eggs and mix onion, parsley, mustard, salt, olives, capers and mayonnaise into the eggs.
- 4Put the egg salad on top of lettuce and arrange shelled, deveined and seasoned prawns on top of the egg salad.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Faced Prawn and Egg Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: