Sassy Syrah's Note:
This was a quick pull together meal. We really enjoyed it, and it was so easy for the two of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil over low heat in a small skillet.
- 2Add mushrooms whole and cook for 5- 10 minutes, until softened.
- 3Season with pepper.
- 4Remove mushrooms from pan.
- 5Whisk up eggs in small bowl.
- 6Add to skillet, and cook stirring over a low heat until curds form, and then leave it alone.
- 7Top with half of the feta, then mushrooms, avocado, then parsley, then remaining feta.
- 8Cook over a low heat until egg is cooked to your liking, it takes me about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open Faced Omelette for Two
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 467.5 mg
- Sodium 709.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g