Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was a quick pull together meal. We really enjoyed it, and it was so easy for the two of us.
Make and share this Open Faced Omelette for Two recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil over low heat in a small skillet.
- Add mushrooms whole and cook for 5- 10 minutes, until softened.
- Season with pepper.
- Remove mushrooms from pan.
- Whisk up eggs in small bowl.
- Add to skillet, and cook stirring over a low heat until curds form, and then leave it alone.
- Top with half of the feta, then mushrooms, avocado, then parsley, then remaining feta.
- Cook over a low heat until egg is cooked to your liking, it takes me about 5 minutes.