- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth.
- Stir in cheese, paprika, oregano, and garlic.
- Spread 2/3 mixture on muffin halves.
- Top with ham (cut or folded to fit muffin) and slice of tomato.
- Spoon remaining cheese mixture on the center of each tomato slice.
- Place on baking shet and broil until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley.