- 50 g chicken breasts, flattened
- 1⁄4 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 small red capsicum
- 1⁄4 small yellow capsicum
- 15 g eggplants, sliced
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 whole wheat English muffin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken with garlic, lime, herbs, soy in a bowl and mix well. Marinade for an hour or so.
- Slice capsicum into bite size pieces. Grill until skin blackens and peels.
- In Sandwich press, cook chicken until tender - keep warm and cook capsicum, eggplant and tomatos.
- Toast muffin half and spread with some mustard. Stack chicken then vegetables on top.