Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
You are in for a surprise! These are so amazing! Good for lunches or maybe a soup 'n sandwich night. They're awesome! Sometimes, I'll add a couple of slices of bacon, mostly for hubby, who cannot ever imagine a meal without meat! lol
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled, with seed out, mashed
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small bermuda red onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing (or your favorite)
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place each muffin open-faced on a cookie sheet.
- Place each half with mashed avocado; place halves close together.
- Distributing ingredients evenly, cover each with sprouts,tomatoes, onion, sesame seeds, salad dressing, and cheddar cheese.
Great ingredients. I'd use provolone or regular cheddar because I don't care for smoked cheese but everything else is perfect.