OahuPat Abrams's Note:
Friends made these when we visited the Army base at Garmisch, Germany back in 1976. The enchiladas are fun to make because everyone gathers around and adds their own toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry each tortilla in hot oil for one minute on each side.
- 2In separate small skillet, dip fried tortilla into warmed enchilada sauce.
- 3Place on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 4Layer hamburger, cheese and onions on tortilla.
- 5Place in 350 oven long enough to warm and melt cheese.
- 6Add sour cream and tomatoes at the table.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-faced Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1095.4
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 308.4 mg
- Sodium 299.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 84.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: