Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great for a quick and easy lunch or light supper. Serve with salad and iced tea.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 6 English muffins, split
- Combine all ingredients except butter and muffins.
- Spread butter on each muffin half; toast.
- Spread about 2 T.
- egg mixture on each muffin half; broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
This was a really nice egg salad. I didn't use the cheese only because my grandson used the last of it a few minutes before I made these, lol. Very simple and good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.
I thought it was ok, but 4 stars because my toddler loved it!