Recipe by loveleesmile
Super easy, super yummy! Made for my dad when he cam to visit, he is watching his cholesterol. This comes from the eggbeaters site.
- pam original nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet. Cook until slightly set; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes, or until Egg Beaters reach desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Place muffin halves, cut sides up, on ungreased baking sheet. Top each with 1/4 of the scrambled Egg Beaters, 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle chives evenly over all muffins.