Top Review by Aunt Cookie
Absolutely delicious. This makes a great hot sandwich, and the filling is also very good cold with crackers. It made more than enough filling for 6 English muffins, too, so you'll have extra filling to enjoy. Thanks for the recipe!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, 2 Pks
- 1⁄2 cup ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons onions, Grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 6 English muffins
- 24 ounces cheddar cheese, Sliced into 12 2-oz slices
- 12 slices tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese with the ginger ale.
- Mix in the onion, Worcestershire sauce and crab.
- Split the muffins in half and place 2 heaping Tbls of the crab mixture on each half.
- Top with a slice of tomato and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheddar is melted.
- Serve hot.