Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of muffin halves; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Broil 5 inches from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Easy as pie to make. I used some thin sliced Pepper Jack Cheese in place of the cheddar. These are great served as a warm cocktail party snack.
This was wonderful. Simple and easy. Made for a very tasty lunch. The cheese melted over the crab was Mmmm Mmmmm good. I added some chopped mushrooms. Perfect!!