Recipe by KittyKitty
Simple and elegant, for a luncheon.Only use real crab, the imitation is just gross.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crabmeat
- 6 slices sandwich bread, crust removed or 3 English muffins, split
- 6 slices tomatoes (0.5 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg, cream cheese, lemon juice, cheese, parsley, and mayo; mix well.
- Stir in crabmeat; set aside.
- Toast one side of bread, turn. Place a tomato slice on each untoasted side of bread.
- Spread crab mixture evenly over tomato slices.
- Broil sandwiches about 6 inches from heat until golden brown.