Recipe by Stacky5
These are reuben-ish sandwiches for people who don't like saurkraut (like my kids). They are so easy to make and very tasty. (I like to make these for myself, substituting saurkraut for coleslaw, but I wanted to post my kids' version.) The recipe is courtesy of a Land-O-Lakes e-mail.
- 4 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 39.43 ml spicy brown mustard
- 226.79 g thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 236.59 ml vinaigrette-type deli Coleslaw
- 4 slice deli swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spread each slice of bread with 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice bread, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup coleslaw and 1 slice cheese.
- Place sandwiches onto ungreased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.