Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Uses deli rotisserie chicken. Cooking Light - September 2008
Make and share this Open-Faced Chicken Sandwiches With Apricot Dijon Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine preserves and mustard. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 2 teaspoons of mustard mixture. Place bread slices with mustard side up on a baking sheet.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Coat skillet with cooking spray. Saute apples and onions for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
- Layer each of the 4 bread slices with 1/4 cup spinach-apple mixture, 1/2 cup shredded chicken and 1 cheese slice.
- Broil 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from heat and serve immediately.