Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw the thread about favorite sandwiches and wanted to share one that my family thoroughly enjoys!
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour, stirring until smooth.
- Cook 1 Minute stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat and continue to stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add salt and cheddar cheese, stirring till cheese melts.
- Place sliced chicken on toast and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
This was so easy and good. Great for those who have a busy schedule.