From Weight Watchers. 225 calories, 10 g fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 24 g carb, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein. 5 points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 roasted sweet red pepper, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 small tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- 3Add in the onion, garlic, and zucchini; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- 4Add in the roasted pepper, basil, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute.
- 5Put the bread on a baking sheet; place 2 tomato slices on each slive of bread; top with equal amounts of vegetable mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese; broil about 1 minute or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Face Veggie Melts
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 760.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g