Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Weight Watchers. 225 calories, 10 g fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 24 g carb, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein. 5 points
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 roasted sweet red pepper, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 small tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, shredded
- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic, and zucchini; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Add in the roasted pepper, basil, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Put the bread on a baking sheet; place 2 tomato slices on each slive of bread; top with equal amounts of vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese; broil about 1 minute or until cheese melts.