1/6 Photos of Open-Face Vegetable Sandwiches, Diabetic
These are not only great tasting but are are diabetic and heart friendly. All around winners in my book. Using really small floweretts is vital in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Spread mustard over the cut side of each English muffin half.
- 3Arrange broccoli, bell pepper and carrot over mustard.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Place English muffin halves on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- 6Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Face Vegetable Sandwiches, Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g