- 1 (17 ounce) packagehormel sliced cooked turkey, in gravy
- 3 slices sourdough bread (thick slices)
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup prepared cornbread stuffing
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare sliced turkey in gravy according to package directions.
- Toast bread slices.
- Top each bread slice with cranberry sauce.
- Place turkey slices over sauce.
- Top each with a scoop of potatoes and stuffing.
- Pour gravy over the potatoes and stuffing.
- Serve immediately.