- 354.88 ml fresh basil leaves, packed
- 22.18 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 tsp)
- 44.37 ml nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 large tomatoes, ripe and thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend basil, parmesan cheese, olive oil and garlic in food processor or blender until well combined. Add yogurt, and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler. Place muffins on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Spread each half with basil mixture, and top with some tomato slices. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.