Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Open-Face Sardine and Egg Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs, hard cooked
- 1 (3 ounce) can sardines in tomato sauce
- 4 slices seedless rye bread
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Slice the eggs.
- Spread the sardines on one side of the bread.
- Spread the egg slices on the other side of the spread.
- Sprinkle dill on top to serve.
I like sardines, boiled eggs, and rye. I am sorry, but I did not care for them in this combination.
This was good. I served it on homemade rye bread. I actually think I would have like it better if I had used the sardines in mustard. Thanks for an interesting recipe. Made for the Soup-A-Stars during ZWT9
love this sandwich its easy and tasty zwt9