- 8 -10 hot dogs
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup drained pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 8 -10 hot dog rolls, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut two slits, lengthwise, into each hot dog, being careful not to cut completely through.
- Combine cheese, pickle relish, and mayonnaise.
- Pack cheese mixture into hot dog slits.
- Spread mustard on bottom half of each hot dog roll.
- Top with hot dogs.
- Place these and top of hot dog rolls in pan.
- Bake in 400° oven 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.