1/1 Photo of Open-Face Hot Dogs
From The Hot Dog Book by William Kaufman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut two slits, lengthwise, into each hot dog, being careful not to cut completely through.
- 2Combine cheese, pickle relish, and mayonnaise.
- 3Pack cheese mixture into hot dog slits.
- 4Spread mustard on bottom half of each hot dog roll.
- 5Top with hot dogs.
- 6Place these and top of hot dog rolls in pan.
- 7Bake in 400° oven 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Face Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 861.9
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 2211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 32.4 g