Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This one I had to try because of the apple butter/mustard combo- and I really liked it!! A "simple to make and better than just cold cuts on bread" sandwich- that my 7 year old picky eater liked!!
- 4 thick country rolls, cut in half length wise or 4 hoagie rolls
- 6 tablespoons apple butter
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb deli thin honey-roasted ham
- 8 slices havarti cheese or 8 slices cheese, of choice
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- Spread apple butter and mustard on each roll.
- Top with ham.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts and begins to brown a little.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.