1/2 Photos of Open-Face Eggcellent Fried Sammiches
I just threw this together with a hamburg bun. It was really good, and I melted cheese on top. Sometimes you can make the tastiest meals with whatever you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Butter halves of bun on both sides.
- 3Let the bottom side of each bun get browned and flip over.
- 4Crack egg over each browned half.
- 5Cover with lid for about 5 minutes until set.
- 6Cover with slice of cheese.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8When cheese is melted, slide onto plate.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Face Eggcellent Fried Sammiches
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 390.1 mg
- Sodium 622.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.2 g