Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just threw this together with a hamburg bun. It was really good, and I melted cheese on top. Sometimes you can make the tastiest meals with whatever you have on hand.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Butter halves of bun on both sides.
- Let the bottom side of each bun get browned and flip over.
- Crack egg over each browned half.
- Cover with lid for about 5 minutes until set.
- Cover with slice of cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When cheese is melted, slide onto plate.
these are so easy and taste great
made for her cook a thon
I make these all the time when I have leftover hamburger buns and we love them! I always have these ingredients on hand and they are a quick, tasty breakfast. Thanks for sharing! :)