I love the smoked almonds in this. They just make it special. This is perfect when you want a something thats a quick and easy. You can use this for appetizers or lunch
- 1⁄2 pint crab salad (purchased from the deli)
- 1⁄2 cup smoked almonds or 1⁄2 cup dried fruit-and-nut trail mix, chopped
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 6 slices ciabatta (1/2 inch thick slices) or 6 slices French bread, toasted (1/2 inch thick slices)
- In a small bowl combine crab salad, smoked almonds or trail mix, and rosemary.
- To serve, spread on toasted ciabatta or French bread slices. Makes 6 servings.
Delicious! I would have never thought to add smoked almonds to crab salad, but it definitely works! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
Excellent!!! Very similar to my favorite sandwich with chicken so I knew I'd love it. ;) I used Imitation Crab Salad and added some baby spinach to each ciabatta. Thanks for sharing this great recipe, Annacia! **Made for PRMR**