Recipe by MarraMamba
A lovely fresh sandwich to serve for lunch on a hot summer day..can be wrapped for a picnic or just enjoyed straight out of the broiler
- 1 hoagie deli bun
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups arugula greens
- 1⁄2 of a fuji apple, cored, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice Hoagie bun in two horizontally, place cut side down on a sheet pan and broil for 1-3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove pan from broiler, flip buns over and spread Dijon mustard evenly on un-toasted sides. Add greens, apples, salt, pepper, cheese and dried thyme. Place under broiler again for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts slightly. Remove from heat, sprinkle with black pepper and serve this delicious open face Hoagie.