1/2 Photos of Open - Face Bay Shrimp Sandwich
A great Scandinavian sandwich that is excellent with a nice bisque! For a Finnish touch, add hard-boiled egg to the sandwich! This would also make a great appetizer or finger food plate. Just cut bread into small pieces and serve. This can also be eaten as a wrap in a tortilla shell.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 slices egg bread or 4 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 lb cooked bay shrimp, drained, patted dry
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 lemon slices, thin
- 4 fresh dill sprigs
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon dressing over each bread slice.
- 3Mix shrimp into remaining dressing.
- 4Place 1 lettuce leaf on each bread slice. Arrange 6 cucumber slices on top of lettuce. Arrange shrimp mixture on top of cucumbers.
- 5Garnish each sandwich with tomato wedge, lemon slice and dill sprig.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open - Face Bay Shrimp Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 633.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g