Caroline Cooks's Note:
Love olives? You'll like this sandwich. May use pimento-stuffed green olives as a sub for the black olives. Sandwiches will freeze. To freeze: Before broiling, wrap tightly in foil and place in Zip-Lock bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients; spread evenly on bread slices.
- 2Sprinkle with bacon crumbles.
- 3Broil until hot and lightly browned.
- 4If frozen, remove and let thaw; continue with step 3.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Face Bacon, Cheese and Olive Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1069 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu cheese sauce