Recipe by I'mPat
This recipe from Recipe+ is one of those that you could serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Have not included time to cook wedges, that will depend on the packet you buy.
Top Review by Sonya01
I made this for one. I did not have the lettuce and i used sweet potato fries. I was the most amazing lunch i have had in ages. The ingredients just gelled so well. I will be making it again thanks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- 4 chicken tenderloins (350 grams)
- 3 bacon (slices or rashers rind removed halved)
- 4 eggs
- 0.5 (225 g) Turkish bread (pide bread)
- 1 cos lettuce (baby thickly sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (shaved)
- 550 g frozen potato wedges (cooked to serve)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook wedges in accordance with package directions.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat and add chicken and bacon and cook and turn for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked and then transfer to a heatproof plate.
- Cut each piece of chicken in half.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and pan fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking and remove from heat.
- Cut bread in half horizontally and cut each piece in half so you have a total of 4 equal portions and toast pieces.
- place toasted bread on serving plates and top with lettuce, drizzle with dressing and top with bacon, chicken and egg and then top with parmesan and serve sandwich with wedges.