Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This recipe began as an oops I'm out of Italian dressing! I was about to make my low fat Italian potatoes posted here as well. I looked in the refrigerator and improvised with what I had.
Top Review by Barb Wolfe
I've made this twice in the last week! The first time with Ceasar dressing and the 2nd with Garlic Ranch. Both were excellent! I have to say the 2nd was really flavorful! Thanks!
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in half for medium size or large chunks if potato is very large
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup peppercorn light ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup tex-mex grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil potatoes 10 minutes.
- Spray casserole dish with no-stick spray.
- Toss potatoes with the ranch dressing.
- Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes turning occasionally.
- When lightly golden and crisp on outside add bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.