Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is not what I was trying to make, but it taste so good. It's like a cross between pie filling and bread. Gooey and Good! Low sugar-fat free! It appeared to raise and then sunk as it cooled, kinda like a pumpkin pie does. Yum! Yum!
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 cups Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar or 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, i used sugar free
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup applesauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat over to 350 degrees f.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour in pan and bake 60 to 80 minute or til toothpick inserted comes out clean.
I made something similar last night by accident. It *is* indeed a cross between the two.