Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got a recipe from a lady I bowl with. I went to the store and forgot most of it so came home and made my own. This is a party size. It's hot but it good you won't be able to stop eating them
- 3 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped jalapenos
- 16 large tortillas, shells
- 1 taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) bag sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- soften cream chesse.
- mix cream cheese, taco seasoning, can of diced tomatoesand green chilles,can of chopped jalapenos, and sharp cheddar cheese together in a bowl.
- take spoonfull of mix and spread it on the tortillas shells.
- roll the tortillas shells.
- put in fridge for about 30 minute to cool then take out and cut in to pinwheels.
- then serve with salsa.