- 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups finely diced onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 3 ounces sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 can fat free beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions and keep warm.
- Sautee onions and mushrooms until onions are translucent.
- Add meat and sautee until no longer pink.
- Add almonds and spices.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Nuke gravy until it is hot, but not boiling.
- Place gnocchi on the plates, cover with meat mixture, and top off with generous helping of gravy.
- Eat-- enjoy!