Try this guys and you will never stop eating it!! Its the famous Indian Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine. Enjoy:-)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, you got to slice the muffins into round slices and toast them lightly.
- 2Remove onto a plate Melt butter in a pan.
- 3Add banana slices and saute till they brown a little and are soft.
- 4Stir in maple syrup,powdered cinnamon and the almonds.
- 5Mix lightly.
- 6Pour this mixture over the muffin slices.
- 7Remove onto a serving plate.
- 8Serve hot.
- 9Enjoy with full joy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oooey Gooey Incredibly Yummy Banana Cinnamon Toast
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: