Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try this guys and you will never stop eating it!! Its the famous Indian Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine. Enjoy:-)!
- First, you got to slice the muffins into round slices and toast them lightly.
- Remove onto a plate Melt butter in a pan.
- Add banana slices and saute till they brown a little and are soft.
- Stir in maple syrup,powdered cinnamon and the almonds.
- Mix lightly.
- Pour this mixture over the muffin slices.
- Remove onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy with full joy!
Yummy!!! This was great. I toasted my muffins by putting them under the broiler for a couple of minutes. I also served these on raisin bran muffins. Thanks for this recipe!