Recipe by b4uc1or2
A fun desert for your next barbeque.
Top Review by GrandSky
We Could do this one ANYTIME!!! A great one to share. However, on the printed recipe there is an error in the (pinepapple) and the word thicknes in #2 of the directions. I am honored to help you. You have helped me and others since I "stumbled on" to this site.
- 2 ripe and firm bananas
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice (reserved from pineapple.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas 1/2 inch thick.
- Divide bananas, marshmallows, pineapple cubes and chocolate chips among 12 inch square double thickness foil.
- Shape foil to make cup but do not enclose.
- Add reserved pineapple juice.
- Place on grill and grill for 15 minutes or until marshmallows begin to brown and chocolate is melted.
- Serve at once.