1/1 Photo of Ooh so Good Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
I was just experimenting on the perfect oatmeal cookie recipe and these turned out awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream butter, butter flavored shortening, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix until everything is just blended. Make sure not to overmix.
- 4Add oats and raisins, stir w/ a wooden spoon.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden.
- 7Remove from oven. Let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooh so Good Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 84.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g