1 hr 15 mins
I had this dip years ago at a party I attended when I was working as a manicurist. A fellow nail technician made this and then shared the recipe with me. I have been making this appetizer ever since and it is always a hit. I have been known on occasion to add a small can of crushed pineapple (well-drained) to the dip to give it more of a sweet Hawaiian taste but that just depends on my mood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 ounce) jar dried beef, well rinsed and minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf of king's Hawaiian bread or 1 loaf a sourdough bread bowl
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well-drained)
- 1Cut the top off the bread and hollow out the bowl by tearing out the middle of bread.
- 2Reserve the torn bread pieces, wrapped to preserve freshness.
- 3Combine ingredients, mixing well.
- 4Spoon into hollowed out bread, replace the top crust and bake for 45 minutes at 300* degrees.
- 5Serve with bread pieces, crackers, or buttered & broiled (or just plain) French baguette slices.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooh La La Aloha Loaf!
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 187.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: