Recipe by GinGin :-)
This is a mild cocktail I like to drink with my girlfriends. Pretty pink color and very yummy. Enjoy!
- 28.34 g lemon-flavored vodka
- 14.17 g triple sec
- 56.69 g pineapple juice
- 56.69 g Sprite
- 1 lemon
- splash grenadine
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- In cocktail shaker add vodka, pineapple juice, Sprite, and triple sec.
- Cut Lemon and squeeze half into shaker, use other half for garnish.
- Shake well with ice.
- Put splash of grenadine in two martini glasses with sugared rims.
- Pour drink and color should turn to a pretty pink.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and cherries.