GinGin :-)'s Note:
This is a mild cocktail I like to drink with my girlfriends. Pretty pink color and very yummy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In cocktail shaker add vodka, pineapple juice, Sprite, and triple sec.
- 2Cut Lemon and squeeze half into shaker, use other half for garnish.
- 3Shake well with ice.
- 4Put splash of grenadine in two martini glasses with sugared rims.
- 5Pour drink and color should turn to a pretty pink.
- 6Garnish with lemon wedges and cherries.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooh La La
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: