Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a mild cocktail I like to drink with my girlfriends. Pretty pink color and very yummy. Enjoy!
- In cocktail shaker add vodka, pineapple juice, Sprite, and triple sec.
- Cut Lemon and squeeze half into shaker, use other half for garnish.
- Shake well with ice.
- Put splash of grenadine in two martini glasses with sugared rims.
- Pour drink and color should turn to a pretty pink.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and cherries.
This is a very good drink. I really enjoyed it. Not strong at all. I will be making it again. Thanks for sharing your recipe GinGin. Made for PAC Spring '08.
Pretty drink. I needed to add a little more juice and Sprite to make it perfect for me. I used Citron Absolute Vodka. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game
HOW, I ask you, could this be bad!!!! LOVE the name!