Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
moist and juicy, don't forget to remove the silver skin on the back of the ribs.
Make and share this ooh baby you got ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 whole racks of baby-back pork ribs
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar, tightly packed
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- pre heat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place each slab of baby back ribs on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, shiny side down.
- Sprinkle each side generously with the dry rub.
- Pat the dry rub into the meat.
- Refrigerate the ribs for a minimum of 1 hour.
- In a microwavable container, combine all ingredients for the braising liquid.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet.
- Open one end of the foil on each slab and pour half of the braising liquid into each foil packet.
- Tilt the baking sheet in order to equally distribute the braising liquid.
- Braise the ribs in the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the braising liquid into a medium saucepot.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer and reduce by half or until of a thick syrup consistency.
- Brush the glaze onto the ribs.
- Place under the broiler just until the glaze caramelizes lightly.
- Slice each slab into 2 rib bone portions.
- Place the remaining hot glaze into a bowl and toss the rib portions in the glaze.