Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These brownies taste as good as they look!The frosting is rich and chocolatey. The marshmallows add the goo to the OOH!
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions; stir in pecans.
- Spoon batter into greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Bake@ 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmellows over hot brownies.
- Combine chocolate, 1/3 cup milk, and butter in heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until melted, stir often.
- Remove from heat.
- transfer to lrg.
- mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Beat on low until smooth.
- (if frosting is too thick add 1 tsp milk until smooth).
- Spread over brownies.
- Cool in pan on wire rack, and cut into bars.