1/1 Photo of Ooey-Gooey Peanut Butter-Chocolate Brownies
These are positively addictive, yet can be eaten without much guilt! Source: Cooking Light (NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES 176(25% from fat); FAT 5g (sat 2.1g,mono 1.6g,poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 2.6g; CHOLESTEROL 6mg; CALCIUM 30mg; SODIUM 212mg; FIBER 0.8g; IRON 0.8mg; CARBOHYDRATE 29.9g)
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, and next 3 ingredients (butter through egg white) in a bowl (batter will be very stiff).
- 3Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 4Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan using floured hands.
- 5Pat evenly (layer will be thin).
- 6Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 7Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl.
- 8Stir in morsels.
- 9Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over brownie layer.
- 10Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture.
- 11Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 12Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooey-Gooey Peanut Butter-Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 214.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk