These are positively addictive, yet can be eaten without much guilt! Source: Cooking Light (NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES 176(25% from fat); FAT 5g (sat 2.1g,mono 1.6g,poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 2.6g; CHOLESTEROL 6mg; CALCIUM 30mg; SODIUM 212mg; FIBER 0.8g; IRON 0.8mg; CARBOHYDRATE 29.9g)
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, and next 3 ingredients (butter through egg white) in a bowl (batter will be very stiff).
- Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan using floured hands.
- Pat evenly (layer will be thin).
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl.
- Stir in morsels.
- Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over brownie layer.
- Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.