1/1 Photo of Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownies
Cut this recipe out of a magazine sometime back. I have not tried this recipe but am posting it at the request of a Zaar member.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared rich chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 3BATTER: In bowl, beat together oil, water, and eggs.
- 4Stir in brownie mix until ingredients are moist.
- 5Spread batter into prepared pan.
- 6FILLING: In bowl, cream together peanut butter, oil, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- 7Carefully spread filling over batter, using a rubber spatula, cut filling into batter creating a marble effect throughout the batter.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes.
- 9DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- 10FROSTING: In medium bowl, cream together frosting and peanut butter.
- 11Spread frosting over brownies immediately after baking or after completely cooling.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4867.0
- Calories from Fat 2734
- Total Fat 303.7 g
- Saturated Fat 58.9 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 2594.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 501.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 203.2 g
- Protein 86.1 g