Recipe by Hadice
Just thinking about this killer grilled cheese makes my stomach growl! I came up with this idea after eating something similar at a soup and salad bar. Ideally this is made as a panini but works just as well with plain old white bread. Another good idea is to make this in a George Foreman grill.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Wow, I have never made a grilled cheese with muenster cheese before and this was truly decadent! The combination of cream cheese and muenster was really delicious! Thanks for pasting Hadice. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 slice muenster cheese, deli sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet or grill, your choice, to medium heat.
- Spread softened cream cheese onto one slice of bread (not the buttered side) top with muenster cheese and assemble sandwich buttered sides out.
- Place on skillet or grill.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.