Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just thinking about this killer grilled cheese makes my stomach growl! I came up with this idea after eating something similar at a soup and salad bar. Ideally this is made as a panini but works just as well with plain old white bread. Another good idea is to make this in a George Foreman grill.
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 slice muenster cheese, deli sliced
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet or grill, your choice, to medium heat.
- Spread softened cream cheese onto one slice of bread (not the buttered side) top with muenster cheese and assemble sandwich buttered sides out.
- Place on skillet or grill.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Wow, I have never made a grilled cheese with muenster cheese before and this was truly decadent! The combination of cream cheese and muenster was really delicious! Thanks for pasting Hadice. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
This is ddefinitely a delicious ooey gooey grilled cheese. What a wonderful combination of flavors. I used french bread and next time will try thin slices of tomato on it too. Thank you for sharing your yummy recipe Hadice!