Recipe by Candace Michelle
This is sooooo simple and perfect when you need something simple to take to a get together. Plus it is so easy to remember...2 of everything!
- 2 (19 ounce) rolls pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut one roll of cookie dough into 40 1/8in slices. Layer in a 9x 13 in pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and eggs. Spread over dough.
- Cut second roll the same as first. Place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.