Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 13 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 10 vanilla caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄3 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Heat oven to 350°F and spray 8-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Crumble cookie dough into medium bowl.
- Stir in oats, with floured fingers. Press dough evenly in bottom of sprayed pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle marshmallows over warm crust.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy.
- Drizzle melted caramels evenly over warm bars.
- Sprinkle M&M's over top.
- Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- With hot, wet knife, cut into serving pieces.