- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups large curd cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of cubed cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- salt & pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In crockpot set on high add all ingredients mix well.
- cook 4 hours, stirring occasionally to mix cheeses.
- serve as a side dish, as a dip with tortilla chips, on slices of brown bread under the broiler till bubbly,as a omelet filling, the list is endless-- I LOVE THIS STUFF!