Easy Betty Crocker recipe that the kids are crazy about.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box betty crocker supermoist yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) bag milk chocolate-coated toffee pieces
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can dulce de leche (caramelized sweetened condensed milk)
- sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- caramel topping, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, flour, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup of the toffee bits. Pour into pan.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup dulce de leche. Spoon remaining dulce de leche by teaspoonfuls onto batter.
- 4Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Drop reserved dulce de leche by spoonfuls over top of cake and spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool about 1 hour before serving. Top each serving with whipped cream and caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooey Gooey Caramel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 290.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche