Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy Betty Crocker recipe that the kids are crazy about.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxbetty crocker supermoist yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) bagmilk chocolate-coated toffee pieces
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can dulce de leche (caramelized sweetened condensed milk)
- sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- caramel topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, flour, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup of the toffee bits. Pour into pan.
- Reserve 1/2 cup dulce de leche. Spoon remaining dulce de leche by teaspoonfuls onto batter.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Drop reserved dulce de leche by spoonfuls over top of cake and spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool about 1 hour before serving. Top each serving with whipped cream and caramel topping.