Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from the cheif at a small-town Texas restaurant. People come from miles around to get a slice of this treat!
- For cake:.
- Mix cake mix, butter, and eggs until well blended.
- Form into a 13x9 greased pan.
- For icing:.
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, eggs, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Mix well until blended.
- Pour the icing on top of the cake
- Cook at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown (will wiggle, but settle as it cools).